Organic Kaniwa Grains
Gluten free and organic, Kaniwa is also called baby quinoa. It is an excellent source of protein and amino acids and is particularly rich in iron, calcium, fiber and zinc. It has a crunchy texture and a dark red color. Compared to quinoa, kaniwa is much smaller and does not have saponins, which are natural protective coatings.
Rinse with cold water. Cook 1 cup kaniwa in 2 cups of water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 15 minutes.
- The product is certified organic by Ecocert
- Does not contain any dairy or animal ingredients.
- 2 Ameriks Inc. operates a dedicated gluten free facility. None of the ingredients have been in any contact with gluten and they are regularly tested before being packaged.
- Certified Fair Trade. Cie 2 Ameriks Inc. is a proud member of the World Fair Trade Organisation.
- Very good source of fiber
- Good source of iron