Organic red quinoa grains.
Gluten free and organic, Quinoa is particularly high in fiber and in non saturated fats; and is an important source of calcium, iron, phosphorus, vitamin E and part of the B complex. The well-balanced mix of amino acids makes it comparable to milk's nutritional value.
Rinse with cold water. Cook 1 cup quinoa in 2 cups of water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 12 to 15 minutes.
- The product is certified organic by Ecocert
- Does not contain any dairy or animal ingredients.
- 2 Ameriks Inc. operates a dedicated gluten free facility. None of the ingredients have been in any contact with gluten and they are regularly tested before being packaged.
- Certified Kosher by the Grand Rabbinate of Quebec.
- Certified Fair Trade. Cie 2 Ameriks Inc. is a proud member of the World Fair Trade Organisation.
- Source of fiber
- Good source of iron
- Low in fat
- Free of cholesterol
- Trans fat free